At some point I plan to put one here to replace our wall mount AC unit. I had
kind of planned to do it this year but with no pay increase and 6 weeks of
furlough all extra spending is on hold.
On furlough next week, doing brakes and some rust repair on the pickup. It had
been scheduled to get replaced this fall, instead its getting some fixin and
new tires. Should be able to run it a couple more years easy.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 7:27:27 PM EDT, Dwight Giles via Mercedes