I put in a 4-head unit with 2-12k and 2-9k heads, this was a few years ago, was
less than $3k for all the stuff. Not hard to install, I’ve done 3 systems now
with 8 head units. I kinda like these things and installing them.

Don’t forget running 30A power to the condenser units. You’ll need circuits and
cutoffs at the condensers.

--FT
Sent from iPhone