Made the offer. $4700, he accepted. We’re going down around 12:30 to give him a
deposit to hold it until Monday. We have video tellers at the credit union on
Saturdays, but I don’t think they have the ability to disburse large sums of
cash, so we’ll probably have to wait until Monday to close the deal.

This is a relief. Now the eldest gets to spend some time cleaning up the E320
CDI in preparation for it’s departure.

-D