Understood.

Just for grins, I put the 2007 Chevy Equinox in - not pretty, either, but one
of the better model years for it apparently:

https://www.carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Equinox/2007/

But hey! At least it’s not in the Top Twenty most problematic vehicles. I
enjoyed seeing that there were a number of Hondas in that list….

-D