Thanks, Grant, I’ll do that. I’m putting together a list of some things I’ll
provision it with, like a cargo area mat, first aid kit, high visibility safety
vest (you can get these from Mercedes in a nice little rolled up package pretty
cheap) and spare bulbs, etc.

The Mercedes safety vest part number is 000 583 43 00. They’re about $8-$9 from
a discount/online dealer. I have one in all of my cars.

-D