Speaking of insurance and roofs, if I do make a switch, I need to get somebody
to inspect both roofs. I suspect one or both of them could have hail damage.
When I had a contractor over at the rental he was looking at the roof and
mentioned it looked like it might have some hail damage. Might as well let USAA
fix it since I have been paying them all this money all these years.

Sent from my iPhone