If plague carriers came to your location and spread their pestilence, would you
take a personal affront?

We who have been plagued by the Diaspora from Kollyfornica are not pleased with
the changes inflicted upon our once safe and salutary homes.  A form of mind
rot accompanied the migrants fleeing the Golden State over the past half
century.  It took root amongst our neighborhoods, schools, elected officials
(who are non native, but an invasive species) and damaged our quality of life.
That immigration has slowly necrotized our towns and hastened increased crime
and unrest.

That is why people take some time to pay attention to what comes out of the
state.  It is a toxic sludge no less injurious than Love Canal or Bhopal.   And
we are not fond of CARB.  That and Hollywood.  Too many commies in Hollywood.
They also drive Mercedes cars that have parts unlike our local cars, so it is a
trouble to get parts and perform upkeep trying to keep in mind the exceptions
to standard procedures.

Just my view from the far shores where the pollution washes up.

clay

“I think it’s time we stopped  our cringing embarrassment about our history,
about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stop this general bout of
self-recrimination and wetness.”

B. Johnson
01/09/2020