To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:52 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Becker Grand Prix Radio

I disconnected the battery over last weekend and now no radio.....  DUH!

I tried Ed Ebel's email address at harmonbecker.com and it
bounced.    Same with other guy from harmonbecker whose email was
posted about a week ago.........

Then I went to the local dealer and there is no Code listed for my
W201 (190E 2.3 16V).  They contacted an outfit (Fast Track) in SoCal
and I was informed I have to take off the faceplate and send them the
radio.  They will provide me w/a rebuilt model ... Didn't ask how much!

Was also told that the code is on the side of the radio.  Can I
remove, get code, reinstall and be good to go???

TIA for advice.....

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ