-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Injection Pump Question for OM601

Hi Meade,

  Sounds like we've got similar cars although yours has less than half
as many miles as mine. If you really do need as IP I had an offer for
one from a guy in NC (I think, might have been SC) two weeks ago when I
thought I needed one. That guy undercut everybody and took the time to
call me 3 times (Kept missing me at work) when I suggested that I'd want
it overnight. Seemed like a real good guy.

  -Curt
  '85 190D "Dory" 238kmi