Carp, I forgot he wanted a laptop. I haven't kept up with the newer models. I
was talking to some guys at a reseller in New Zealand the other day and they
were talking about an HP something but I can't remember what.My boss has an HP
that looks similar to a Macbook but its plastic so its lighter and doesn't burn
your legs. If I'd known about it when I got my mac I'd never have gotten what
I've got now.
-Curt

    On Sunday, October 25, 2020, 8:44:43 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes