+1, every yard needs a shed and if you've already got one shed then you can
just be "Two sheds".
When I go to deer hunting camp in a couple weeks I get to start moving stuff
from Garage 1 to garage 2. We shoulda just built garage 1 twice as big in the
first place but it was already a boondoggle. Originally a 10x12 shed it ended
up being a 16x24 garage. The new garage is also 16x24 and should probably have
been 24x40. At least I got dad to add a 10' wide car port down one side...

-Curt

    On Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 9:25:14 AM EDT, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes