> I could look in to setting up a fainting lounge in the heated crawl space to
> keep from bonking my head on the joists.  Awful dark there, and not sure
> outlets are down there.  Maybe a slew of tuffets and giant pillows?  It would
> be rather Addam’s family.

Heat and space are the two tricky bits, everything else is negotiable.  Light
and power?
Easy-peasy in comparison, extension cords are your friends.  Orange is the new
Romex...
Tacking foam pipe insulation on the corners of the hazards would be easy and
cheap.
Overhead flooring with pokey exposed nail tips can be neutered by gluing up 1"
styrofoam
boards.   I like the idea of a Festerian refuge...  Maybe you could
occasionally don the
appropriate costume when emerging out of there?

-- Jim