Just wait until spring when there are three or four to chose from.  That way
you will know which pokes are full of “features”.   Try a cocktail of them all,
just to be on the safe side.  Want to make sure you get all the CCP goodness
with the Heweee 5G routers, chemtrails, and Fang Bang side impacts

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur