Its more like a 96% recovery rate overall, much worse if you're older or have
underlying conditions.
Speaking of which, I'd like to take a moment for a brag here. I've been hitting
the gym 3 days a week since it reopened in July and my blood pressure is so
normal I'm only taking medication 4 days a week and in about 6 months I expect
to drop it entirely. This is great news because any blood pressure medication
I've ever taken that actually worked also affected my energy levels. The stuff
I'm on now is the best of the bunch but boy I've got a lot more get up and go
even just not taking it every day...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 6:06:33 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes