I think it depends on which news source you go by.

When I was out of town last week I hit the treadmill every night at the hotel.
I did a mile jog each night trying to work up to 2 miles etc. we have a really
nice treadmill at the house but I can’t seem to get the wife to move all the
cloths she has piled up on it and she tells me not to touch it. We also have a
gym membership we have been paying for because last year she decided she wanted
to start working out. I don’t think she has been to the gym in a year and keeps
insisting next week she will go. In the mean time we still get dinged every
month. She says I can go over there rather than using our treadmill at home. I
don’t want to spend 30 minutes driving there and 30 minutes back to do a 15-20
workout on the treadmill.

Sent from my iPhone