Zoltan Finks wrote:
It looks like this guy restores vehicles. There is a section of his ebay
page that shows several other vehicles for sale. All of them that I looked
at are also immaculate. And the old Caddie is admittedly restored (and he's
asking some $50k).

I would say that even if the SD in question truly did have such low miles,
it has been - if not restored - at least detailed extensively. The condition
of the various parts indicate that they have been either meticulously
maintained, or replaced/refurbished.

If it has not been restored, Lynn's question is begged: Where did he get it.
I'll add: How? Why would someone maintain a vehicle such, then let it go?
Death?

There are LOTS of vehicles like that available in estate sales!

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)