Rick Knoble wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "David Brodbeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> '83 300D Turbo (for sale)
>
> How much and where??

Auburn, WA.  I'm asking $800 as a starting point but I'll accept any
reasonable offer.  Here's the Craigslist post:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/160555492.html

It was my daily driver until the left engine mount finally collapsed
last week and made it rather painful to drive.  I don't really want to
deal with trying to replace the mount myself right now, and I know
Auburn Foreign Car will charge me more than I want to put into it to do
the job for me.  To be honest, the state of the body is such that this
might be best as a running parts car.