Zoltan Finks wrote:
> If it has not been restored, Lynn's question is begged: Where did he get it.
> I'll add: How? Why would someone maintain a vehicle such, then let it go?
> Death?

There's always the classic "little old lady" car.  An elderly person
buys a car, drives it around town for a few years, then it gets sold
when they either die or give up driving.  Cars like that are often in
almost pristine condition inside, and low mileage, but the miles will be
mostly city driving.  My mom worked at a managed care facility and the
resident lot was full of relatively well-preserved older cars.

'83 300D Turbo (for sale)