For months on end AK crowed about all the empty beds.  It was some sort of
virtue signal that capacity was wide open and beds were going begging.  Now,
there is not a spare bedpan or folding cot without people lined up for it.  It
is to the point that medivac to SEA is no longer happening, since those
hospitals are at capacity.  Somebody is getting very wealthy off the sick an
dying.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur