I don’t have a heavy foot.  I thought it was just because the bed was empty.
But, after reading all the reviews of people complaining about the same thing
in SUVs and vans, I don’t think it’s just a truck thing.  My old 92 F150 rode
better when it was loaded. But, it didn’t spin on slightly wet roads. AND it
had ordinary Firestone tires.

Donald H. Snook