On 2021-01-18 16:45, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
There's a set of Michelin snow tires on my1995 E420. They work great.

If I were taking over mom's car, I might buy these, but for her I want something less performance and more snow.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pirelli-P-Zero-All-Season-215-55R-17-Tires-Ultra-High-Performance-500AA-New/184422624258?

I briefly thought of sticking mom with these, they're as close to useful in the summer as snow tires get.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-215-55R17-Pirelli-Winter-Sotto-Zero-3-98V-XL-Tires/303778774296?

For all seasons, it looks like Michelin Crossclimate and Firestone WeatherGrip are the new kings of the hill. I feel sad for Continental, their DWS started the whole trend ten years ago and now they don't really have anything competitive.
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=243