That’s the whole deal with Carvana and Carmax, no pressure and upfront pricing.
As far as add ons, not sure about Carvana but I bought a GL at Carmax several
years ago and they still charged doc fees just like any dealer. They also
offered aftermarket warranties for add on costs as well.

I think with carvana they have some sort of deal were if you don’t like it you
can return it within a certain amount of time for a full refund. It’s baciallj
supposed to be just like shopping for a TV or something.

Sent from my iPhone