Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

> As I look at potential trucks, I see a lot of nice ones on
> Carvana. One big advantage of them is the fact that there’s no “add
> ons” like a dealer does, the slimy “dealer fee”,
> “paperwork/transaction fees”. etc., etc.

Carvana and Carmax "no haggle" shopping means you are probably paying
near top-of-market mostly for the convenience factor.

Also I didn't think they really carried much inventory that was over 5
years old. I'd be surprised if you found much selection of 10yo trucks
at Carvana. The vast majority of what I'm seeing here is 2016 or newer.

Allan