You should have pressed for the Trucoat

--FT

On 2/15/21 12:39 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
When we bought our first and only new car - a 1976 Chevette - the salesman
quoted a full price of $3624.  That seemed reasonable, so we said OK.  The
salesman was so stunned at our failure to bargain that he threw in a
complimentary undercoating worth $75.  That car served us well without any
major issues until we could afford our first Mercedes in 1982.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 10:16 AM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <