Interesting, I should ask about that the next time I get one filled. I'd like
to get a couple for camp, it'd be nice to be able to go 2 weeks on a fill. I'd
still keep 20# tanks around since they can be exchanged its handy if somebody
says "What can I pay for?" you just send them to the grocery store...

-Curt

    On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 9:19:30 PM EST, Jim Cathey
<jim.cathey...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > A forklift tank would work too but I don't know where you'd get one filled.

I have three for Big Bertha.  I get them filled the same places I get BBQ tanks
filled.

-- Jim