I guess I could get another output for the Minder, I'm pretty sure it supports
2. Otherwise I want to keep the batteries fairly balanced. If I leave them on
too long I'll forget and mess up the balance.

-Curt

    On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 12:02:37 AM EST, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 01:14:43 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> At the end of the season I'll put them on the Minder for a week each.

The longer you have them on the BatteryMINDer, the more they will be
desulfated. You can leave them on indefinitely.

Craig