Yep, connection point is about 4ft off the ground.

On 2/14/2021 9:44 PM, Peter Frederick via Mercedes wrote:
You are probably correct.  I would guess 100# tanks would work if you have a
hookup about four foot off the ground -- that's the usual height I think.
Usually in pairs if I remember correctly, they used to be pretty common around
here for gas stoves when the house had oil or wood heat.

Those overheat infared heaters are really nice since the radiant heat actually
warms up the floor and bench, unlike thinks such as torpedo heaters.

I have an ancient converted oil burner furnace that gobbles propane, but
haven't managed to get a newer furnace installed.  Picked up one from a friend
only to find it's a downdraft that can't be converted to updraft OR propane (no
parts, it's too old) so I'm still on the hunt for a modern furnace.  Won't make
it easier to heat a barely insulated building, but at least less of the heat
will go up the stack.  I'd guess I'm currently around 40% efficiency, which is
terrible.  Probably wasting a ton of propane with the pilot too, I need to shut
it off when I'm not out there, you can probably boil water on it.....