Propane tanks all use pressure regulators, regardless of the tank size, and
delivery pressure is regulated to, I believe something like 11 inches of
water column , or some arcane unit of measure.
Anyway.... try a look at this for more answers than I have.

https://gashosesandregulators.com/propaneregulatorfacts.php