This reminds me of a question about tanks.I've got 4x 100# tanks that have
been on the farm, well probably 50 years. Are they useful for refilling or
should I send them for recycling? We've never refilled them for the camp
because they're hard to handle and we only use 2x 20# cans in a normal week at
camp. Actually before we got the fridge we wouldn't even use 2 full tanks.

-Curt

    On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 8:18:07 PM EST, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes