I have some experience with that kind of project... The outtake was I
discovered there are a number of different length wheel bolts for Mercedes
/ wheels.
The good news is: I found them in good supply on Ebay, rather cheap.
Tip:  Tak e the stock wheel and with it off the car, insert a lug bolt,
then, from the back side of the wheel, take a good measurement of the
extending grip length of the protruding threads.
That measurement is how much thread length the car needs to safely mount a
wheel.

Now, take the "new wheel" and do the same measurement... with the stud you
now have.   Do a little math to determine how much longer or shorter wheel
stud you need to safely mount the "new" wheel, and go looking on ebay, or
amazon, or wherever you find the length you need.

Remember, Mercedes uses a Ball shape to the contact between wheel and
stud.. NOT a cone shape.. ONLY use the ball shape studs.
Get the correct wheel studs for the wheels you want to use and "Bobs yer
Unkle" ... Happy motoring.

As I recall, a set of studs cost me about $12 per wheel, with express
shipping.