Yeah that’s a good price, just make sure the gearbox works. I bought one new
(4’) for my 22hp kubota, was $1400 or so delivered. Last summer I saw on FB
essentially a brand new “finish mower” ( aka bush hog) for sale for $350. I
sent the guy a note and said I’d be over to get it any time. He was out of town
but said his wife was around so I went and got it. She said they had used it 3
or 4 times then took the tractor to their other horse farm (yeah…) so had no
need of it. It was a $900 unit new and looked new.

--FT
Sent from iFōn