Ahh, okay, wide frame but as I said in another note it doesn't seem like it
matters.

Do you already have a 3pt hitch? You need one to mount the tiller on. Those can
be spendy.

The sites I found also recommended spring assist or a hydraulic lift (which was
a factory option, or you could make your own) because of the weight of the
tiller. I've pulled a plow (plough for Fred), a disc harrow, cultivator and
back blade (not all at the same time) and they do require significant arm
strength to lift, way more than a mower deck would.

I guess I'm kind of on the look out for a creeper gear and tiller now, that
thing is pretty cool.

-Curt

On Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 07:05:11 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes