Sounds like my former 1962 Wheel Horse. Built like a brick doghouse, however,
not that great with anything other than a mower deck. I had a snowblower for
it, but it was only single stage, so it wasn’t terribly effective. Pretty
underpowered for the wet Midwestern snow.

I think there was a tiller attachment for it, too, but like the snowblower I
can see it being very good.

-D