Kevin J. Slater wrote:

You guys that buy a lot of cars, what do you do?

Depends, how responsible are you? I'm young enough that it's still a little bit of fun to fly out with 60 pounds of tools in checked baggage (padlocked, of course) a cell phone, a little cash, a credit card, and little else other than a change of clothes and a sense of adventure. The car will either make it, or it won't. It'll either break down along the way, or it won't. It'll either be something I can repair, jerryrig, or limp home without, or it won't.

More responsible individuals, on the other hand, tend to have better things to do with their time. ;-)

--
John L. Ervine
1981 240D 4-spd 270+kmi