Again, Mom needs to get on board. Internet access is a serious carrot to dangle
- I used my router like a “treat jar” when my kids were that age.

"Oh, you want to play Call of Dooty? Access denied until your chores are done.”

Amazing how quickly things can get done when one is motivated.

Granted, your absence doesn’t make this easier, but in reality it’s all the
more important since it shifts even more onto Mom when you’re gone. Dad’s on
the road, so step up and help out.

Floyd and I are speaking from years of experience and can vouch for the
outcome. It’s a positive one, despite what a pain in the butt it can be on the
front end.

-D