From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: July 9, 2022 2:26 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com; davesl...@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: [MBZ] E vs S

I have for the most part always preferred S class cars. Specially 126 and 140.
I have never owned anything 220 or newer. The reason for this is because it
seems like 140 and up S classes that are nice are hard to find. They are
usually ghettofied, beat to death etc. While this does happen with the e class,
it seems like those are usually better taken care of. Anybody got any theories
on that? You would think the cars that sold new for much much more would be
better taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone