> So….What is the common consensus of the best toolbox you can get?

Best for what, exactly?  My brother, retired professional mechanic, swore
by his large Mac Tools boxes.  I think he has three of them.  They were
ex-pen-$$$ive.  But they work well, are well warranted, and, most importantly
for him, were secure when locked.  He had 10's of thousands of dollars into
his tools, and didn't want them walking away on him.

If I had such a box, that would not be such an issue.  The house itself is
the security, vs a box that lived in a 'public' space like a commercial shop.

I saw that Harbor Freight was pushing boxes of this sort.  I don't know
anything about them, really, except that they were a lot cheaper than
the pro gear.

-- Jim