I quit buying Craftsman the first time I bought an SK ratchet. It opened my
eyes to how bad Craftsman products post 2000 have been. Their wrenches in
particular are pure garbage, barely smoothed, never mind polished, with clear
casting seams on them. HF wrenches are better quality for half the price.

More recently I've bought a few HF ratchets, I was initially wary of them but
they've been excellent. I've got a 1/2" drive extendo at camp that I've stood
on, it's only like 18" long but that's still 300+# at the ratchet pawls. It's
held up fine. At home I've got one of the 3/8" bending head ones, works great
for very little money.

-Curt

On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 02:31:39 PM EDT, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes