My shop is 40x60 with what I would estimate to be 16-18’ ceilings at the peak.
It is insulated though. I would never except them to be able to fully cool it
down to 75 or so in the heat of the summer or fully warm it but hopefully it
would be worth the cost just to help it be tolerable. I do have 2 large
overhead gas heaters out there but I have never used them. It would require
either buying or renting a propane tank and having it setup, hooked up, and
filled. Everytime I think about it, it’s when the price of propane is up. I
would hate to see what it would cost now.

Sent from my iPhone