On the rare occasions I need to physically visit my credit union office, I
don't use ATMs or drive-thru tellers anymore. Way to much hassle as they are
generally broken, malfunctioning, out of cash, or overloaded (one teller
handling 4-5 cars at a time).

I park, walk in, and do my business. Generally back to the car before the
drive-thru line has moved.