Pretty cool, no idea what they are worth but seems expensive for something that
doesn't run.

Photos look old also, almost looks like scanned photographic prints or slides.
No interior views.

Should be easy enough to work on, engine and transmission has got to be dead
simple and I bet parts are still obtainable. Get it running, maybe put in an AC
system from Vintage Air, and you have a nice cruiser.