I have a bit of a story about a car like that as well. A Realtor that I knew had a car that looked a lot like that - even that colour. I don't know if it was the same year as the one in the ad but it was certainly very similar. He and his wife went to a car show in Regina which is about 5 hours west of Winnipeg. They started home and it started to rain. These old cars had vacuum operated wipers and would slow down on hills etc. In this case the wipers just quit working at all. They needed to get home so they tied cord to the wipers and ran the cord back through the vent windows. Bob drove and Myrna pulled the cords back and forth. They kept the windshield clear enough to get home but by the time they got home, they had worn the paint off of the A pillars where the cords had slid back and forth.

Randy