I have my paper shotgun wads in a cigar box. My dad had them in a cigar box
that he got from some old timer. I like the idea of keeping that tradition
alive.

Those are the ones I use for loading black powder shotgun shells. I only load
12ga (at least for now) so it's simple. The stuff I use in the muzzle loaders
goes from the plastic bag into a tin to carry in my pocket. I have 3 different
sizes of wads so 3 different tins...

-Curt

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 04:10:32 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes