The guys I know that say "Just learn to sharpen them on the bench grinder" tend
to either have really crappy drill bits or they throw the old ones away and buy
new ones.

My dad gave me hell when I bought a chainsaw file with a sharpening guide but
with it, and some practice, I can sharpen a chain that will cut straight. Any
time my dad sharpens a chain the saw wants to cut circles. It's sharp as hell
on one side...

-Curt

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 05:12:05 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes