Ah yes good point I forgot about the EV tax credit. Sorta thought those had
expired, but I guess they were renewed?

By the way, registering an EV is quite expensive here, because they need to
make up for the loss of road fuel tax you'll no longer be paying. Another thing
nobody tells you in advance.