I wonder how the 2007 models will fare, in looking at an R and B class they had like a foot of space (almost) between the rad/etc and the engine. I was told this was to meet new USA transport standards for pedestrian safety, ie if you hit someone on the road there is crush space to prevent some degree of injury. However in looking at that I wonder what a deer would do and how much then would need to be replaced if the whole front of the car is made to fold up under impact.