The only way the big 3 heavy duty truck buyers is going to consider a toyota heavy duty/diesel whatever is if the price is just so cheap cheap cheap as to not be able to pass up trying it, and assuming the quality is good at the same time.

Donald Snook wrote:

Kaleb wrote: "I can assure you that people who like their big american trucks will
most likely not be interested in a toyota.  As it stands now, people are

really big into "their" brand, Ford, Chevy, or Dodge. I just dont see those type of people going foreign"
I think you are absolutely correct.  I think Toyotas are great cars
although they lack the soul of many other imports.  But, I don't believe
until Toyota changes the design of its pickups A LOT, the traditional
Chevy or Ford guy will buy a Toyota.  I think the T100 and the Tundra
are nice enough trucks, but they still feel midsized.  I don't know
whether it is the upright seating or the dash or what, but a full size
chevy or Ford feels much roomier than even the biggest Toyota (Sequoia).
Until a Toyota can feel as tough and roomy as a Chevy or Ford, farmers
aren't going to buy them.
Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 129K