I wonder what a low mileage,
little-old-lady-driven-only-to-church-Easter-Sundays early '60s Falcon is
worth?

On 9/20/06, Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And don't forget the little resistive coil inside the blower box that
would fail for no apparent reason, on the coldest day of the year, while
driving to work on the freeway, and cause the blower to fail to blow the
defroster which failed to defrost the window and froze you while you
could not see anything, causing you to take the whole system apart that
dark cold afternoon at work with no proper tools, and trying to find out
what was wrong, on the coldest day after coldest night of the year.
Fine engineering.

--R