-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Hargrave
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 7:28 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Falcon

I've scanned through all of these "Ford / GM" complaints and they are
complaints of cars made in the 60's, including Mercedes!!! I guess
no-one's
had a 60's Mercedes with the crumbling climate control levers? Or a 114
/
115 body Mercedes with a failed blower motor? I could go on and on and

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
256-656-1924
www.kegkits.com