"mike said  Amazing how everyone remembers the little bad things about the
cars..........yeah and we tend to forget the snow blizards these old bears got us through when we were doing those two and three six pack trips back in the old days!

Regards Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Falcon

Amazing how everyone remembers the little bad things about the
cars..........OOH Whoopee...a dimmer switch that goes bad, or a heater
switch.....I grew up driving cars like that and would much rather change out
parts with a screwdriver and a crescent wrench in a bind than need special
tools and a tow truck for a newer car.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Hargrave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>